WDCT has a fully trained Midas Assessor who ensures every WDCT driver reaches MIDAS standard. We are also able to offer Midas training to outside organisations or individuals throughout the year.
• Hold a full, current, clean driving license.
• Must be at least 21 years old and under70.
• Have passed their car driving test two years previously.
• Hold a category D1 entitlement on their driving licence (may not always be necessary).
• Be able to undertake a simple eyesight check.
MiDAS brings a wide range of benefits including:
• Enhanced passenger safety and improved passenger comfort.
• Potential savings in insurance and running costs.
• A single recognisable certificate to ensure high standards of driving.
• Nationally recognised standard.
On successful completion of the training and driving assessment, drivers are presented with a nationally recognised MiDAS certificate, which is valid for four years.
Please contact us with your training requirements and we will provide you with cost per person.
Please note in order for the course to run we require a minimum of two delegates.
Cancellation charges are applicable for failing to attend without reasonable notice.
Costs include comprehensive Drivers Handbook, MiDAS Certificate and a copy of the Highway Code,
relevant Department for Transport leaflets, and free use of a WDCT vehicle for driving assessment (if required)
The costings are based on the assumption that the course will be delivered in the Weston Super Mare area.